Effective Date: November 6, 2023
This Platform is operated in the United States and intended for use by individuals who are located in the United States.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, full mailing address with zip code, telephone number, and email address.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message or upload a file through the “Contact Us” page, chat function, or similar features on our Platform.
- Employment Information. For example, we may collect your resume, employment history, and references.
- Commercial Information. We may collect personal information that could identify you and relates to the products and/or services in which you are interested or have considered. We may also collect personal information about your consuming history or tendencies.
- Location Information. We may collect information relating to your general location based on your IP address.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. We may also collect your device identifier, IP address or operating system.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, the pages you visit on the website, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information.
- Directly From You. For example, when you submit an inquiry to us or interact with our social media accounts.
- For example, when you visit and navigate our Platform on any device. We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use the Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from our business partners, including analytics vendors, and purchasing lists containing contact information from third parties. It may also include receiving information from social media platforms.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform. We may also combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Run and Improve Our Platform and Business. We may use your information to make our Platform and business better. We may also use your information to provide you with information about our business.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or customer service inquiries.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about our relationship, including by contacting you via survey to conduct research about your opinion of our current products or services or of potential new services that may be offered, or to contact you in relation to a context or product giveaway. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about our company and our business initiatives. We may also use your personal information to inform you of other products or services available from us and/or our affiliates and business partners. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- For Employment Purposes. If you apply for employment with us, to evaluate your application, and if it is accepted, to establish, manage, and potentially terminate the employment relationship.
- As Otherwise Permitted or Required By Law or As We May Notify You.
- As Requested or Directed By You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, we may also share personal information with social media sites, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers for the purposes described in this Policy. We may also share personal information with companies that help us learn more about our customers.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, are acquired by, or sell part of our business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization, or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- As Requested or Directed By You.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Platform where this Policy is located is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 13 and strive to comply with the provisions of COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has provided us with information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including purchase confirmations and responses to your inquiries.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- Cookies: You can adjust your browser to control cookies to require your affirmative acceptance for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie and the browser that you are using. For more information on how to control browser cookies, click here. If information about your browser is not available through this page, please search your browser for instructions about how to opt-out of cookie collection.
- Flash Cookies: You may need to take an additional action to manage flash cookies, which you can learn more about here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- Google Analytics: For example, we may use Google Analytics on our Platform to help us understand how you use our Platform. You can learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Facebook: For example, we may use Facebook cookies to target ads to you. You can learn about how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements from Facebook here.
- Microsoft: For example, may use Microsoft cookies, including Bing cookies, for analytics purposes and to target ads to you. You can learn about how to opt-out of targeted advertisements on Microsoft websites here.
- LinkedIn: For example, we may use LinkedIn cookies for analytics purposes and to target ads to you. You can learn more about managing your LinkedIn cookie preferences here.
- Email Tools: You can also change your email settings to block the automatic download of images in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you interact with the message.
- Note that deleting or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website, as some features may not be available. Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
Our Do Not Track Policy:
- Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
Your Privacy Rights:
Subject to certain exclusions, you have may have certain rights under applicable privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These rights may include the following:
- Notice. This means that you can request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which such personal information is collected; the categories of personal information we have “sold” or disclosed for a business purpose; the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was “sold” or disclosed for a business purpose; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Deletion. This means that you can request that we delete personal information about you which we have collected from you.
- Correction. This means that you can request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
- Limit the Use or Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. The CCPA provides a right for consumers to request that business limit the use or disclosure of their “sensitive” personal information. In our normal business operations, we do not process “sensitive personal information” as that term is defined under CCPA. Please do not submit this information to us.
- Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. CCPA provides a right to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of personal information as those terms are defined in CCPA. We do not knowingly “sell” or “share” any personal information, including any personal information relating to consumers under the age of 16, as we understand those terms to be defined under the CCPA.
- Equal prices and services. This means that we are prohibited from discriminating against you if you exercise your rights under CCPA.
We may take steps to verify your identity, as permitted or required under applicable privacy law, before we process your request. Verification may include asking you to provide information about yourself that we can match against information already in our possession. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use physical, organizational, and technological means to help protect the personal information we hold against loss and unauthorized access and disclosure. However, even though we have taken steps to help protect the personal information in our control, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. No security measures can provide absolute protection. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. Personal information processed and stored in the United States, may be subject to disclosure or access requests by the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in that country according to its laws. By using our Platform or by providing us with personal information, you consent to any the processing of your personal information in the United States.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY